Friday, July 31, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hi! My name is Gavin. I'm 6 1/2 years old. When I grow up, I want to be a movie director. I already have my movies planned out. To practice, I watch a lot of movies. Here are the movies that I've watched and what I think about them!

Transformers 1: It was super great! I like the part where Shia LeBouf first found out about Bumblebee-that he was a Transformer. It was so cool when he first transformed. It's rated PG-13 because there's some bad words in it. It's kinda scary because little kids might not like Mega Tron. You should watch it with a parent.

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen: It was rated PG-13 because of some bad words like in Transformers 1. It was super great, but I didn't see all of it because I had a head ache. I want to see it again so I can see the whole thing. I didn't want to tell my dad that I had a head ache because I was afraid I wouldn't get to see all of it.

I've also seen Monsters v. Aliens, G Force, Up, and Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs in 3D. It looks like it's coming out at you, but it's really staying in the screen.

Movies I've also seen:
Ice Age 1, Ice Age 2, Harry Potter 1, 2, and 3; Land Before Time, SpiderMan 2, Bedtime Stories.

More to come! Keep watching my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment